Please ensure that you read and understand our disclaimer before you use the site.
- From time to time this website may feature content related to the law and legal developments. Such content is provided to give general guidance only and should not be regarded as a substitute for taking legal advice in relation to your particular circumstances.
- This website may feature links to other websites. These links are not intended to signify that the Accreditation Scheme endorses or otherwise has any responsibility for the content of the linked site.
- If you have provided us with contact details, we may send you out updates on the Accreditation Scheme and our services. We will not pass any information about you to any third parties other than those aforementioned in the Landlord Declaration.
- This website has been made public viewing on the basis that the Accreditation Scheme and Canterbury City Council exclude to the extent lawfully permitted all liability whatsoever for any loss or damage howsoever arising out of use of this website or reliance upon the content of this website.
- The scheme operator reserves the right to amend the content of the scheme or its operation subject to consultation with the relevant parties.
- The Accreditation Scheme and Canterbury City Council do not have control over the management or condition of the dwellings covered by the scheme and therefore cannot be held responsible or liable for them.
Please contact us if you have any further queries.